Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

A Little About Me...

I am a wife, mother of two, and a former preschool teacher. I love all things homemade and creative and even though I don't teach anymore, I can't seem to get the preschool bug out of me! Currently I am a stay-at-home mom and I started this blog to be a creative outlet for me and the ideas swirling around in my head. I love to come up with fun themes based on my son's interests at the time and really run with it.
My son Declan is a rambunctious toddler who is full of life! His current interest involve superheroes, Paw Patrol, and cars. He is smart as a whip and keeps me on my toes at all times! This little guy taught himself the alphabet (proud mommy moment)!


Little Miss Madeleine is all smiles most of the day! She is a fiesty redhead who holds her own with her brother. She is 9 months old and loves to play with any of her brother's toys - no baby toys for this one!



My purpose for this blog is help preschool teachers come up with ideas for their lesson plans, help mommies come up with fun ideas to do with their preschoolers, and to help me express myself creatively. I hope you enjoy what you find and thanks for stopping by!

Theresa


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment